2017 EVENTS at a Glance - scroll down for more information
|9/21||Webinar: Information Security Considerations with Population Health||2-3 p.m.||Register now|
|10/4-6||10th Annual DV/NJHIMSS Regional Conference||Click here for event flyer||Register NOW|
|11/3||Virtua and Aetna Healthcare Collaborations Summit||Click here for Agenda||Register now|
Date: October 4, 5 and 6
Time: 9 a.m. 5 p.m. (10/4-10/5) 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (10/6)
Location: Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
Theme: “Celebrating 10 Years of HIT Collaboration, Leadership & Learning”
Keynote: John Glaser, Senior Vice President, Population Health, Cerner
Sponsors: You will be contacted by our vendor for booth selection and to register shortly. In the meantime, individual sponsorship opportunities are available now for purchase.
Webinar: Information Security Considerations with Population Health
Date: Thursday, September 21 Time: 2 to 3 p.m.
Topic: Population Health is always evolving and as it does there continues to be new technologies and solutions that could impact information security, from IOT (internet of things) to the cloud, mobile devices to medical devices, personal apps and telemedicine, and more. It is a numbers game when considering increased risk from both internal threats and external attacks. Healthcare organizations must therefore conduct ongoing risk assessments to identify gaps and vulnerabilities that make identifiable health information prone to unauthorized access, both in transit and at rest. This webinar will focus on the above along with discussion regarding who is typically responsible for implementing controls that are necessary to protect against threats, including vendors, providers and even the patients themselves.
Speaker: Robert Babin, CISO, Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Event number: 661 644 210
Event password: 092117
Event address for attendees: https://njhimssevents.webex.com/njhimssevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e206018d50beb68b7795158a9a69b4b97
Audio conference information: Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208 Access code: 661 644 210
Why Should I Attend? This special daylong event will inspire healthcare leaders by fostering discussions among national experts on healthcare collaborations and innovations. Learn from those who are thinking outside of the box to re-engineer healthcare for the better.
Who Should Attend? This summit is designed for healthcare executives, physicians, nurses, business and industry leaders, government relations officers, finance professionals, information technology experts, legal and policy advisers, community-based organizations, and public health professionals.
What are the Session Topics?
Population Health and Advocacy
Partnering to Address Food Insecurity
Behavioral Health and Linkages to Care
- 6/15 - Spring Event - Facing the Wave of Uncertainty that Lies Ahead (click here for the event summary) - Click the presentations below
- True North in an Era of Uncertainty: Driving Quality to Improve Total Cost of Care and Create Lasting Value
- MACRA: What is it? Where are we 6 months later?
- MIPS Update Where Do We Stand Now
- Cybersecurity Tactical Simulation Lessons Learned
5/22/17 - Pacing for The Cure - Night at the Phillies
- 5/17/17 - Webinar: The Illusion of Quality and Population Health - click here to view webinar
- 5/4/17 - Webinar: Medical Device Information Security Vulnerabilities - click here to view webinar
- 4/22/17 - Pacing for The Cure MS Walk and Day at the Races
- 1/26/17 - Winter Education and Networking Event Recap - MACRA/MIPS Presentation and Telehealth Journey Presentation