Date: October 4, 5, and 6
Time: 9 a.m. 5 p.m. (10/4-10/5) 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (10/6)
Location: Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
Theme: “Celebrating 10 Years of HIT Collaboration, Leadership & Learning”
Keynote: John Glaser, Senior Vice President, Population Health, Cerner
Sponsor Details and Registration Coming soon!
Why Should I Attend? This special daylong event will inspire healthcare leaders by fostering discussions among national experts on healthcare collaborations and innovations. Learn from those who are thinking outside of the box to re-engineer healthcare for the better.
Who Should Attend? This summit is designed for healthcare executives, physicians, nurses, business and industry leaders, government relations officers, finance professionals, information technology experts, legal and policy advisers, community-based organizations, and public health professionals.
What are the Session Topics?
Population Health and Advocacy
Partnering to Address Food Insecurity
Behavioral Health and Linkages to Care
- 6/15 - Spring Event - Facing the Wave of Uncertainty that Lies Ahead (click here for the event summary) - Click the presentations below
- True North in an Era of Uncertainty: Driving Quality to Improve Total Cost of Care and Create Lasting Value
- MACRA: What is it? Where are we 6 months later?
- MIPS Update Where Do We Stand Now
- Cybersecurity Tactical Simulation Lessons Learned
5/22/17 - Pacing for The Cure - Night at the Phillies
- 5/17/17 - Webinar: The Illusion of Quality and Population Health - click here to view webinar
- 5/4/17 - Webinar: Medical Device Information Security Vulnerabilities - click here to view webinar
- 4/22/17 - Pacing for The Cure MS Walk and Day at the Races
- 1/26/17 - Winter Education and Networking Event Recap - MACRA/MIPS Presentation and Telehealth Journey Presentation